FILLING & DRAINING AQUA TRAINING BAGS
HOW TO FILL AN AQUA TRAINING BAG
- Hang your Aqua Training Bag before filling.
- First remove plug with a #2 screw driver, or a penny.
- Ensure that the plug is removed from the hole. At times the rubber part may get stuck within your Aqua Training Bag. If it does, be sure to remove it, and then reconnect it to the hard piece of the plug.
- Connect the filling nozzle to hose.
- Begin filling, and fill to desired hardness/softness of Aqua Training Bag.
- NOTE: The more water you fill your Aqua Training Bag with the harder it will be, let out some water if you desire a bit of a softer hit.
HOW MUCH DO AQUA TRAINING BAGS WEIGH WHEN FILLED
- 21″ 190lbs Aqua Heavy Bag: 190 pounds – 86 Kilograms
- 18″ 120lbs Aqua Punching Bag: 120 pounds – 55 Kilograms
- 15″ 75lbs Aqua Boxing Bag: 75 pounds – 34 Kilograms
- 12″ 35lbs Head Hunter: 35 LBS – 16 Kilograms
- 9″ 15lbs Head Hunter: 15 LBS – 6.8 Kilograms
HOW MANY LITERS DOES IT TAKE TO FILL AQUA TRAINING BAGS
- 21″ 190lbs Aqua Heavy Bag: Approximately 75 Liters – About 20 Gallons
- 18″ 120lbs Aqua Punching Bag: Approximately 55 Liters – 14 ½ Gallons
- 15″ 75lbs Aqua Boxing Bag: Approximately 30 Liters – About 8 Gallons
- 12″ 35lbs Head Hunter: Approximately 12 Liters – About 3 Gallons
- 9″ 15lbs Head Hunter: Approximately 5 Liters – Just over 1 Gallon
HOW TO DRAIN AN AQUA BAG
To drain an Aqua Bag, you will want to ensure it is no longer hanging. It will be best to put it on the ground outside or in the shower or bathtub. You then need to unscrew and remove the plug, and then push/squeeze the water out.
HANGING AQUA TRAINING BAGS
DO AQUA TRAINING BAGS COME WITH CHAINS TO HANG IT
HOW FAR APART SHOULD YOU HANG AQUA TRAINING BAGS
3-4 feet between each Aqua Training Bag is optimal room for each user in a group setting.
HOW HIGH SHOULD AQUA TRAINING BAGS BE HANGED
- It is best to figure out your average height of users/members.
- Trying hanging the Aqua Training Bag so the equator hits 5′ 2″ as a starting point.
- Another option would be to hang your bags at different heights, especially if the range of heights of your members is dramatic.
CAN AQUA TRAINING BAGS BE HANGED OUTDOORS
DO I NEED A MOUNT OR HEAVY BAG STAND
WHAT TYPE OF HEAVY BAG STAND DO I NEED
The NEW Aqua Punching Bag Stand by Aqua Training Bag holds all and sizes of Aqua Training Bags with ease. If you go a different route, you will want to ensure the heavy bag stand you have, or plan to purchase, can accommodate at least the weight of the punching bag you want to hang on it.
- For a 21″ 190lbs Aqua Heavy Bag: Needs the ability to hold at least 190 pounds
- 18″ 120lbs Aqua Punching Bag: Needs the ability to hold at least 120 pounds
- 15″ 75lbs Aqua Boxing Bag: Needs the ability to hold at least 75 pounds
- 12″ 35lbs Head Hunter: Needs the ability to hold at least 35 pounds
- 9″ 15lbs Head Hunter: Needs the ability to hold at least 15 pounds