FILLING & DRAINING AQUA TRAINING BAGS
HOW TO FILL AN AQUA TRAINING BAG
- Hang your Aqua Training Bag before filling.
- First remove plug with a #2 screw driver, or a penny.
- Ensure that the plug is removed hole. At times the rubber part may get stuck within your Aqua Training Bag.
- Connect the filling nozzle to hose.
- Begin filling, and fill to desired hardness/softness of Aqua Training Bag.
- NOTE: The more water you fill your Aqua Training Bag with the harder it will be, let out some water if you desire a bit of a softer hit.
HOW MUCH DO AQUA TRAINING BAGS WEIGH WHEN FILLED
- 21″ 190lbs Aqua Heavy Bag: 190 pounds – 86 Kilograms
- 18″ 120lbs Aqua Punching Bag: 120 pounds – 55 Kilograms
- 15″ 75lbs Aqua Boxing Bag: 75 pounds – 34 Kilograms
- 12″ 35lbs Head Hunter: 35 LBS – 16 Kilograms
- 9″ 15lbs Head Hunter: 15 LBS – 6.8 Kilograms
HOW MANY LITERS DOES IT TAKE TO FILL AQUA TRAINING BAGS
- 21″ 190lbs Aqua Heavy Bag: Approximately 75 Liters – About 20 Gallons
- 18″ 120lbs Aqua Punching Bag: Approximately 55 Liters – 14 ½ Gallons
- 15″ 75lbs Aqua Boxing Bag: Approximately 30 Liters – About 8 Gallons
- 12″ 35lbs Head Hunter: Approximately 12 Liters – About 3 Gallons
- 9″ 15lbs Head Hunter: Approximately 5 Liters – Just over 1 Gallon
HOW TO DRAIN AN AQUA BAG
To drain an Aqua Bag, you will want to ensure it is no longer hanging. It will be best to put it on the ground outside or in the shower or bathtub. You then need to unscrew and remove the plug, and then push/squeeze the water out.
HANGING AQUA TRAINING BAGS
DO AQUA TRAINING BAGS COME WITH CHAINS
No, Aqua Training Bags do not come with hanging chains. Hanging chains are sold separately. All Aqua Training Bags come with 1 custom-sized shackle.
HOW FAR APART SHOULD YOU HANG AQUA TRAINING BAGS
3-4 feet between each Aqua Training Bag is optimal room for each user.
HOW HIGH SHOULD AQUA TRAINING BAGS BE HANGED
- It is best to figure out your average height of users/members.
- Trying hanging the Aqua Training Bag so the equator hits 5′ 2″ as a starting point.
- Another option would be to hang your bags at different heights, especially if the range heights in your members is dramatic.
CAN AQUA TRAINING BAGS BE HANGED OUTDOORS
Yes, Aqua Training Bags can be hanged outdoors. They are waterproof and are made with UV resistance.
DO I NEED A MOUNT OR HEAVY BAG STAND
It is 100% up to you, whether you want a permanent or free-standing solution.
WHAT TYPE OF HEAVY BAG STAND DO I NEED
You will want to ensure the heavy bag stand you have or will purchase can accommodate at least the weight of the punching bag you want to hang on it.
- For a 21″ 190lbs Aqua Heavy Bag: Needs the ability to hold at least 190 pounds
- 18″ 120lbs Aqua Punching Bag: Needs the ability to hold at least 100 pounds
- 15″ 75lbs Aqua Boxing Bag: Needs the ability to hold at least 750 pounds
- 12″ 35lbs Head Hunter: Needs the ability to hold at least 35 pounds
- 9″ 15lbs Head Hunter: Needs the ability to hold at least 15 pounds
DO YOU MANUFACTURE CUSTOM RACKS AND MOUNTING OPTIONS
No, but our good friends at www.promountings.com do and their products are TOP quality and super sleek.
OTHER AQUABAG QUESTIONS
WILL AQUABAGS FREEZE IF THE TEMP DROPS BELOW FREEZING
Yes, they will absolutely freeze and no amount of padding in a glove will save you from the pain of hitting a block of ice. So please don’t try! OUCH!
SHIPPING AQUA TRAINING BAGS
DO AQUA TRAINING BAGS SHIP FILLED OR UNFILLED
All Aqua Training Bags ship unfilled to save you cost on shipping.
CAN AQUA TRAINING BAGS BE SHIPPED TO ME, INTERNATIONALLY
We can ship to almost everywhere in the world. Chances are very good that we can ship to you! **Be sure to do a Google search of your area as a retailer may just have Aqua Training Bags near you! 🙂